We went to this burger place for lunch (turned out to be a drag bar which was shitty in other ways) but the walls were papered with rolling stones covers and it just really becomes obvious when you see lots of magazine covers next to each other that men are treated as people and women are treated as objects.
THIS PROVES MY POINT SO HARD IT SMASHES YOU IN THE TEETH
GOSH DARN IT I HOPE YOU FEEL THE SLAP IN YOUR FACE
Gonna post this again
musical theatre female character meme ♀ a female ship in a musical
glinda upland & elphaba thropp // wicked
"You’re the only friend I’ve ever had."
"And I’ve had so many friends, but only one that mattered."
People always make Juliet out to be dumb in Romeo and Juliet, but I think she at least had some sense where Romeo didn't have much of any
- Romeo: I was thinking about this chick earlier who I said I was in love with but now I love that girl over there that is very likely to either belong to my family's enemy or be close with my family's enemy as it is their party I am crashing
- Juliet: I do not like being so young and forced into a relationship with an older man, but oh there's a cute guy more my age over there. And since he's here he must have been invited and is there for a reasonable love match for myself
- Romeo: We should kiss right now at this party
- Juliet: No that is a super dumb idea
- Romeo: *kisses her anyway*
- Juliet: That was dumb of you
- Romeo: We should get married right now
- Juliet: We don't know each other. Shouldn't we wait until at least a little time has passed?
- Romeo: Like tomorrow?
- Juliet: Sure, fine.
- Juliet: We're married now, so we have to try and make things better between our families.
- Romeo: Right.
- Romeo: It seems I have killed your cousin and am now exiled.
- Juliet: Ok so since Romeo fucked up I'm gonna fix this shit by taking a harmless sleeping liquid. He'll come and get me and we can go away together.
- Romeo: *immediately kills himself*
- Juliet: For fucks sake.
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
there it is, the joke we have all been waiting for…
He knows how everything works except people.
That’s the most accurate assessment of Tony Stark’s character I’ve seen yet.
if your mental health is ruining your education and you know it clap your hands
if your education is ruining your mental health and you know it clap your hands
If your education’s sketchy, and your life is kind of shitty
If the current state of things is a little fucked up, clap your hands.